|Donate points to be kind, or to help me keep my subscription going :3|
1) Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and medium of each individual piece.
2) Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client. After which a preliminary quote will be provided by the Artist. Quotes will be emailed to the client.
3) All payments are to be made in USD. Payments $40USD and under must be made up front in full before preliminary work begins. Payment plans are available for commissions above $40USD. Work on the commission will not commence until full payment is received.
4) The Client must discuss any deadline expectations the Client has with the Artist before payment. The Artist reserves the right to turn down work with deadlines the Artist can not reasonably accommodate. The Artist ensures that work is done in a reasonable and timely manner. If the client wishes to receive their commission quicker then discussed, there will be added a "rush" fee. This fee will start at $20 and may go up depending on the deadline.
5) In the event that the Artist cannot yet accept new work, the Client will be given the option of being placed on a waiting list, to be contacted by the Artist when commissions are available again. The Client does not need to pay to be placed on the waiting list, the waiting list is a service provided as a courtesy to the Client. Being on the waiting list does not constitute an agreement separate from the Terms of Service, the waiting list only constitutes a promise to contact when the artist is available for work. It is the responsibility of the Client to give correct and up to date contact information to the Artist to allow the Artist to contact them.
6) Clients will have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commissions at multiple key stages. First the rough sketch will be done and alterations can be requested then. No more than two full revisions of the sketch (or equal in terms of small alterations) will be made, and no complete changes to the pose after the pose is approved in the rough sketch unless the Client wishes to pay for extra sketch revisions (at $15 per full sketch).
There will also be a chance for two corrections during the lineart and underpainting (flat color) stage, to insure the colors are accurate. Any more changes will be charged out at $10USD each. Changes to the completed image will be charged out at an additional $20USD each.
7) Critique and redline corrections for commissions above $40USD are welcome to ensure the best result. Commissions under said price are considered as small works, and thus time revising sketches is not factored into the price.
8) The Artist reserves the right to reject critique and redline pertaining to artistic skill or style preference (i.e. anatomy, coloring style, etc.) if said critique reduces the artistic quality of the piece.
9) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during the sketch stage they will be refunded 50% of what they paid.
10) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the coloring stage they will not be issued a refund.
11) The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior, and/or inability to communicate in effective English.
12) The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on commission when necessary. Clients are encouraged to check in when they feel it’s necessary for updates, assurance or reminders. Excessive badgering and messaging is counted as harassment and will result in a cancellation of the commission, with a 50% refund of paid amount.
13) The artist will not handle depiction of illegal activities and hateful images. Fetish, artistic nudity, explicit content (NSFW), violence, gore, and humorously offensive work will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
14) The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, blog, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
15) The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. Rights can be negotiated for an added fee.
16) The client will be forwarded two file type at the completion of the commission. These will be emailed to the client directly. They will include a .jpeg file for internet use and a .PNG file for printing and personal use. Depending on the nature of the commission, the artist MAY choose to send the Client a variation of the source file (.psd format). This file is explicitly for PERSONAL use and MUST NOT be uploaded ANYWHERE on the internet.
17) The Client may NOT make prints of the artwork, excepting single prints for personal use and display not to be resold or used commercially. The Client may not profit from the artwork. The Client may resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required, and it must not be any high resolution of the artwork.
18) The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
19) The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms and conditions.